We are looking for a skilled Auto Mechanic to maintain and repair vehicles. You will be responsible for troubleshooting issues and fixing them aiming to maximum reliability and functionality. An excellent auto mechanic has good eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity. They are well-versed in complex mechanical or electronical systems of vehicles and have excellent problem-solving abilities. They must be good communicators to provide advice to customers.
- Inspect vehicle engine and mechanical/electrical components to diagnose issues accurately
- Inspect vehicle computer and electronic systems to repair, maintain and upgrade
- Conduct routine maintenance work (replacing fluids, lubricating parts etc.) aiming to vehicle functionality and longevity
- Strong willingness to learn, take direction to task and grow.
- Maintain a positive dynamic attitude with the ability to recover quickly from setbacks.
- Dependable and driven personality
- Strong time management skills
- Basic computer, email and internet proficiency
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented and enthusiastic presence in a team environment
- Proven experience as auto mechanic
- Excellent knowledge of mechanical, electrical and electronic components of vehicles
- Working knowledge of vehicle diagnostic systems and methods
- Ability to handle various tools (e.g. pliers) and heavy equipment (e.g. lift)
- Willingness to observe all safety precautions for protections against accidents, dangerous fluids, chemicals etc.
- Valid certification (e.g ASE) is a definite plus
- Must have tools
- 2+ more years of experience
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30,000.00 - $55,000.00 per year
- Automotive Technician: 2 years (Preferred)
- mechanic: 2 years (Required)
- Sterling, VA 20166 (Preferred)
- Motor Vehicle Inspection License (Preferred)
- Mechanic experience