APPLY HERE ----- https://www.pae.com/careers-embassies-application
Human Resources Assistant – Overseas – Moscow
PAE is actively seeking skilled and adventurous candidates to fill positions working at the heart of the diplomatic community at the U.S. Embassies in the world’s largest countries, Russia and China.
This program offers:
Work/life balance – Opportunity to See the World – New Beginnings – Tight Knit Community – Professional Growth – Long Term Stability – Exposure to New Cultures
If you thrive in a team-oriented workplace that challenges your skills, encourages camaraderie, and provides career advancement, join the PAE team today!
Benefits include, but are not limited to:
- 2-year Contract includes completion and extension bonuses
- 5 WEEKS Paid Leave each year, with paid transportation back to the States at the 1-year mark
- 10 US Holidays, up to 10 local Holidays off. (Time worked on this contract is the equivalent of working 10 months in a year)
- Ability to go Accompanied with spouse
- Tandem Couple opportunities (to include bonus)
- Free, fully furnished, personal housing includes utilities (except phone and Wi-Fi)
- Competitive benefits package
If the idea of a future international assignment sounds appealing to you, respond with your current resume ASAP! Have Questions? Check out our FAQs site --- https://www.pae.com/sites/default/files/Moscow-Beijing%20Frequently%20Asked%20Questions-%20Final.pdf
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Prepare vacancy notices; screens applications to ensure candidates meet the requirements of the position; administers applicable testing materials for all interviews based on position advertised.
- Forward qualified applications to supervisors, schedules interviews, and provides guidance to supervisors on procedures to be followed to ensure a fair and equitable recruitment process.
- Assist new hires, current employees and departing employees; assist team with payroll and funding.
- Coordinate with HR officer and requesting supervisor to develop position descriptions and classify positions at the appropriate grade level
- Extend offers of employment, process candidates depending on type of appointment, provide guidance on how to complete employment forms
- Will perform other duties as assigned
- Must have Associates degree or higher, and High School diploma or equivalent
- Two years’ experience of administrative work including experience with the Microsoft Office package (Word, Excel, Access, e-mail) or comparable software.
- Ability to communicate well both verbally and in written form with superiors, officers and employees.
- Must be able to deal effectively with stressful situations, and support senior level managers and their decisions.
- Must be able to type 40 WPM
- Must be 21 years of age or older
***US citizenship and the ability to obtain a Top Secret security clearance is required***
An Equal Opportunity Employer. PAE’s hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $40,000.00 to $46,000.00 /hour
- MS Office experience (Word, Excel, Outlook) work: 2 years (Required)
- Human Resources work: 2 years (Preferred)
- administrative or general office work: 2 years (Required)