Opportunity at a Glance
Reporting directly to the Regional Manager, Military Veteran Affairs, the regional account representative is responsible for scheduling Military Veteran Affairs Rep events with our current and potential education program partners. Work is accomplished via telephone and the majority of time will be spent targeting new contacts and event opportunities within their assigned region. Responsibilities include positioning and marketing engagement events such as workshops, education fairs, and
departmental meetings and assisting with customer CARE initiatives.
- Collaborates with leadership to develop and manage individual campaign strategies based on partner opportunities within specific campus metro radius
- Ability to identify regional or district opportunities for the local account team to pursue.
- Explain and position partnership benefits when interacting with our stakeholders. Identify partnership promotion or event promotion opportunities.
- Utilize systems and technology to complete account management tasks
- Supports national strategic account campaigns when needed.
Completes other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Military Veteran with experience in higher education industry is preferred
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated success with three to five years of inside sales B2B experience.
- Familiarity with CRM systems, SFDC is a plus
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. Thank you for applying for this outstanding opportunity today.
Who We Are
Since our founding in 1931, DeVry University has focused on delivering a different kind of education – one based on experiential learning with real-world applications. When you join our team, you’re choosing an institution that serves students who are different, too: a diverse group of go-getters from all walks of life.
We know our colleagues are integral to the success of the institution. At DeVry, we’re guided by our culture of care, and we embrace values that teach us to care for students, self and colleagues. It’s one way we position our colleagues for success.
We are looking for engaged, caring colleagues
to join our organization in serving our students. We take extra pride in our dedicated support teams, as well as our outstanding faculty members who have often worked for years in the fields that they teach. We believe all our colleagues deserve opportunities to reach their goals. Whether it’s career advancement, maintaining a healthy lifestyle or saving for retirement, our comprehensive benefits and professional development offerings can help you meet your goals.
If you want to be a part of an institution focused on providing high-quality education, care and attention, we invite you to apply for a position today.