Contract$80 - $85 an hour
- Microsoft Word
- Communication Skills
Full Job Description
Senior Negotiator/Contract Position**
Senior Level Negotiator Contractors are needed for ongoing Deloitte Document Review Services (DRS) projects. These projects are held in multiple Deloitte locations or client sites (primarily in NYC area). Must have 2+ years of CSA’s, CSD’s, ISDA Master Agreement experience.
Job Requirements Include:
- 2+ years’ experience negotiating CSAs, CSDs, ISDA Master Agreements, and other ancillary financial documents with counterparties using set templates and negotiation playbooks.
- Experience negotiating Eligible Collateral Schedules and has comfort with Bloomberg codes and financial ratings.
- Experience with and ability to negotiate bespoke documentation directly with counterparties, via extensive contact with clients and their lawyers (including occasional conference calls and meetings).
- Law degree preferred but not required.
- Will need to support a wide range of counterparties including banks, mutual, pension and hedge funds, corporates, and insurance companies.
- Ability to balance a case load in a high-pressure environment while ensuring an optimum reduction of risk in line with the credit and legal policies/standards of the bank.
- Liaise with the bank’s business, credit officers, and legal department, and external counsel.
- Ability to communicate effectively to all levels of engagement management and clients, ability to balance multiple projects and responsibilities.
- Professional demeanor and strong communication skills, both written and oral, ability to work in a team environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of banking management software tools.
- Flexibility with travel requirements.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $80.00 - $85.00 per hour
Full Time Opportunity: