The DeBernardo Team is seeking a dynamic, positive, goal driven Administrative Assistant / Transaction Coordinator. Must have a sense of urgency, be extremely detailed, professional, excellent phone skills and have a desire to assist Real Estate Agents.
Realistically earn $43,500 in salary and bonuses in first 12 months!
Admirative Assistant Requirements
- Answer incoming calls, send response emails and potentially assist with the showing of properties.
- Provide support to agents and brokers during the sales process, including preparing documents, scheduling appointments and sending emails.
- Maintain client database (CRM) and communicate with customers, other agents, and service providers throughout the closing process.
- Produce listing marketing materials (printed collateral, websites, etc.) and assist with social media campaigns.
- Assist with showings, open houses/broker events, schedule inspections, signings, appraisals and service provider appointments.
- Administrative duties, to include copying, answering the phone, filing and sending/receiving emails.
Transaction Coordinator Requirements
- Oversee the process from purchase agreement to closing, including documentation, deadlines, and communication between parties.
- Create, update and review real estate contracts.
- Coordinate title/escrow, mortgage loan, and appraisal processes.
- Coordinate inspections and assist in negotiations regarding repairs, and coordinate the completion of repairs.
- Regularly update & maintain communication with clients, agents, lender, etc.
- Schedule and coordinate closing process, review closing paperwork, attend closings and inspections.
- Communicate with clients and keep them updated on the status and timeline for the transaction.
- Active Transaction Coordination Certification
- An Active CA Real Estate License (preferred but not required)
- 1+ years of administration experience, in the residential real estate industry (escrow and mortgage are encouraged to apply)
- Be highly motivated, eager to take the reins and manage up
- Possess extraordinary organizational and project management skills
- Be process-oriented, independent, and thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Enjoy being both assertive and collaborative
- Anticipate needs with a solution in mind; you can create order out of chaos
- Understand the value in building long-lasting, quality business relationships
- Take the initiative when necessary and work under limited supervision
- Successful experience as an Administrative Assistant within a dynamic industry
- General understanding and knowledge of the real estate sales cycle and managing transactions
- Experience with drafting real estate contracts is a plus
About The DeBernardo Team
Frank DeBernardo brings 20 years of full-time experience as a real estate investor and Broker, personally producing over $150 million in real estate sales since 1998. He has extensive knowledge of both commercial and residential real estate in the Bay Area. The DeBernardo Team is comprised of highly trained and specialized employees, ensuring that our clients receive the best possible service. Frank is a licensed Real Estate Broker (CADRE# 02076312) and licensed Loan Originator (NMLS #1715464).
We are interviewing candidates on:
- Tuesday, November 27, 2018, between 10-4
- Wednesday, November 28, 2018, between 10-4
- Tuesday, December 4, 2018, between 10-4
- Wednesday, December 5, 2018, between 10-4
Please send your resume, cover letter, and availability on the above dates to schedule an interview.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $43,500.00 /year
- Transaction Coordination: 1 year (Required)
- Transaction Coordinator (Required)