Certified Medical Coder/Non-Remote Must be able to Relocate to Dayton, OH
Relocation $1K Sign On Bonus
Bestica, Inc. is seeking Outpatient Medical Coder candidates to support the US Air Force at Wright- Patterson AFB, OH.
This is a Non-Remote Position and Bestica Government Solutions is Paying Relocation!!!
· Responsible for accurately and timely assignment of medical codes for outpatient, ambulatory, and inpatient facilities
· Analyze, assign and verify E/M, ICD-10, CPT & HCPCS, codes on claims submitted for Department of Defense eligibility
· Knowledge of electronic health system applications such as MHS GENESIS, Cerner, Joint Legacy Viewer (JLV),military legacy systems such as AHLTA or Essentris, or other commercial electronic health record systems
· Maintain missing information reports to facilitate accomplish deadlines
· Experience with Medicare, Medicaid, DOD guidelines
· Maintain HIPAA compliance
· AHIMA CCA Certification, or other similar Coding Certification
· 3 years of recent coding experience (within in the last 5years)
· US Citizen
· NACI background check
· An active security clearance or ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00 to $30.00 /hour