Company Overview: Affiliated Healthcare Management Group, LLC. Is a provider of revenue cycle management programs to the healthcare industry in the following areas: Medicaid and Patient Advocacy, Charity Care, Self-Pay Account Receivable Management Services, Insurance Billing, Customer Service and Follow up Services.
- Reviews and analyze accounts receivable trends, detecting payment problems and initiates corrective action.
- Create, implement and audit patient account processes to ensure timeliness, accuracy and compliance in order to maximize reimbursement.
- Monitors, reviews and evaluates all components of the hospitals billing system.
- Maintains responsibility for receiving, processing, posting and reconciliation of all cash receipts and adjustments to accounts receivable according to acceptable accounting principles.
- Ensures that all denials are properly worked by the PFS staff and/or denials team with resolution within payer determined time frames; identifies and contacts appropriate personnel for additional information.
- Acts as liaison to other departments to facilitate information sharing, problem solving and new program development.
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience with various technologies and systems used in patient accounting
- Proficient knowledge of all Microsoft office products, , PowerPoint, Access and Excel
- Ability to communicate effectively and work collaboratively with peers/other disciplines*Organizational and priority setting skills
- Skilled at staff development and team building
- Skilled in communication , collaboration and negotiation
- Skills in decision making and problem solving
- Ability to read and understand Explanation of Benefits(EOB)’s
- Ability to identify problematic trends with accounts
- Ability to productively and effectively work in a fast paced environment and the ability to handle multiple priorities and once with minimal supervision
- Maintains compliance with HIPAA and all patient confidentiality standards
Affiliated offer’s Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Vacation and Sick Pay
Job Type: Full-time
- Insurance Verification: 2 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)