Are you passionate about crafting an amazing user experience? The right interface can make a Web site easy to use, encourage early adoption, and save time and resources. We’re looking for you, a front end developer who will use equal parts skill and vision to build an experience that delivers functionality and efficiency.
We need an experienced front end developer who will use their passion to guide a development team to learn new tools and techniques, identify and implement system improvements, and mentor teammates. This is an opportunity to solve problems in the intelligence community by collaborating with a development team to build a multi-platform Web application with user centric design. You’ll coordinate user interface (UI) and user experience (UX) designers and back-end developers to create a seamless user experience using React, Angular, or Ember. Your team will ensure accessibility for all users by developing a front end that functions across browsers, platforms, and devices while meeting accessibility and security requirements. With mentoring, positive code reviews, and opportunities to learn new tools and skills, we focus on growing as a team to make the best solutions for our customers. Join us as we build systems to change the intelligence community for the better.
Empower change with us.
Nice If You Have:
- 10 years of experience with software engineering and full life cycle development
- Experience with producing responsive, multi-platform Web applications using a variety of integrated development environments, graphics software applications, techniques, and tools at a senior level
- Experience with procurement and processes and workflows
- Knowledge of Web development in Microsoft SharePoint 2013 and 2016, network engineering, SQL Server databases, and desktop applications
- Knowledge of relational database design and query concepts
- Ability to translate client requirements into application designs and systems requirements
- Ability to assist with the collection and documentation of user's requirements, develop user stories, estimates, synchronization, security, and accessibility of production Web and business applications
- Active TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- Experience in collaborating maturely with various teams and audiences at a senior level
- Experience with participating in the migration of existing sites and Web applications to a content management System, including Wordpress, Joomla, SharePoint, or HTML 5 Web application
- Experience with developing, deploying, and supporting SharePoint 2013 sites using languages and tools, including HTML5, CSS, SharePoint Designer, or InfoPath
- Knowledge of various past and present IT solutions
- Knowledge of system development life cycle processes and procedures
- BA or BS degree preferred; MS degree a plus
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.
Build Your Career:
A challenging and dynamic work environment isn’t all we have to offer. When you join Booz Allen, you can expect:
access to experts in virtually every field
a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
opportunities that provide stability while offering variety
You’ll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal featuring more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications? Take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site bootcamps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We’ll help you develop the career you want, as you chart your own course for success.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.