Are you looking to start your career in IT. We are currently looking to hire multiple Entry Level Quality Assurance Analysts for our valuable clients. This is an excellent opportunity for recent college graduates with a business or STEM degree and a strong technical and analytical mindset.
As a QA Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
- Monitor debugging process results.
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions.
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
Qualifications/characteristics of a successful candidate:
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree - all majors encouraged to apply, especially computer science, IT and Engineering.
- 0-1 years of professional experience.
- Basic understanding of SQL.
- Knowledge of some programming language.
- Strong technical skills, work ethic, independence, problem solving ability, effective communication skills, and overall positive attitude.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task while under pressure.
For more information, please contact 703-665-5334.
Candidates must be willing to relocate.
Citizens, Green Card holders and those who are authorized to work in US are highly encouraged to apply. Also, we do sponsor H1B and Green Card for the right candidate.
Logical Paradigm offers its employees opportunities to work on exciting and innovative projects that influence the lives of people worldwide. The company is committed to helping employees achieve financial security and improved quality of life.
In addition to receiving an equitable salary and having an equal opportunity for professional development and advancement, employees enjoy other benefits which enhances job satisfaction. Our package has been designed keeping in view about the short and long term requirements of the employees.
Job Type: Contract