As a part of a team of soldiers, you secure your future with a career in the Active Duty Army (Full time), pay for college, guaranteed healthcare with family benefits. You gain leadership skills, college credit, and job-security.
This is an entry level position with no experience necessary.
- Assist on all human resource support matters.
- Oversight of all strength management and strength distribution actions.
- Maintain emergency notification data.
- Postal and personnel accountability support.
- Age - 17 to 34 years old
- Education - Current Senior in High School (HS), HS Diploma, GED or higher
- Citizenship - U.S. Citizen/Permanent Resident
- Submit to background and medical screening
- Up to $40K bonus (If qualified and available)
- Up to $115,000 for additional education benefits
- 30 days vacation with pay per year
- Additional living expenses for those who have dependents
Work locations include all 50 states, Germany, and South Korea.
When you are interested in finding out more about this position, please apply now and within 24-48 hours, you will receive an email/text from our Army virtual recruiting station.
U.S. Army Virtual Recruiting Team
IG @ ARMYTEAMJAX
FB @ ARMYTEAMJAX
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Signing bonus
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Relocation assistance
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement