Perspecta has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Cybersecurity Engineer professional with large-scale program experience to support a program for the United States Army Corps of Engineers USACE) for our Chantilly, Virginia office. In this role the contractor will be responsible for some of the following:
- Provide cybersecurity authorization and compliance services supporting the risk management framework (RMF) for USACE IAW DoD, Army, and USACE OCIO/G6 policies and procedures.
- Provides technical support in collaboration with USACE cybersecurity groups and technical teams to provide RMF support through the six steps of the RMF process.
- Supports USACE in the development of security plans, generating of assessment reports and formulation of a plan of action and of remediation milestones.
- Active Secret Clearance
- Must possess an active DOD 8570.01-M IAT 2 certification
- BS/BA plus 5+ years of related experience
- 5+ years of experience providing technical support in collaboration with USACE cybersecurity groups and technical teams to provide RMF support through the six steps of the RMF process
- 5+ years of experience developing security plans, generating of assessment reports and formulation of a plan of action and of remediation milestones.
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and collaboratively with a team
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with team lead to prioritize tasks
- Well-rounded working knowledge of IT concepts and best practices
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Information Security: 5 years (Preferred)