The Customer Support Tech Sr Associate is responsible for:
This role is part of a highly skilled team responsible for the troubleshooting of major impactful incidents within the Leon Medical Centers Health Plans and across the whole of Cigna IT enterprise. This onsite position will ensure high quality service delivery through responsiveness to severe incidents, crisis management, and adherence to service levels for high availability. This role will be an addition to an already tight knit and highly motivated IT Help Desk family; so the willingness to work together to solve issues is a must.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Provide first level rapid-response for all IT related incidents.
· Act as the first point of customer contact for critical operational issues.
· Provide leadership in problem determination efforts; follow-up with customers regarding outstanding issues.
· Ensure proper direction of the initial call or ticket from the customer, CSC, or Operations Command Center.
· Respond to and document all incidents.
· Manage engagement of key business stakeholders and resources during the incident management process.
· Develop, refine, and document IT policies, processes, and procedures.
· Develop and drive initiatives that will improve overall service delivery to our customers and support.
· Work closely with Tier II and Tier III teams on escalation of issues.
· Operate and improve services in accordance with business needs, priorities and SLAs.
· Provide periodic performance reports for review with management providing input on improvements and quality initiatives.
· Engage in continual service improvement opportunities and h elp develop system enhancements
· Excellent verbal and written skills. Must be comfortable in speaking with senior executive management and in conveying information to diverse business groups.
· Bachelor’s Degree or higher strongly preferred, but not required in Computer Science or a related discipline and at least 1 year experience in all phases of infrastructure crisis anagement or its equivalent in education and work experience.
· Must display thorough command of communications process guidelines.
· Must exhibit dependable self-discipline, and innovative, independent thinking.
· Strong experience with time management, workflow efficiency, and team building.
· Strong incident, change management, and problem management skills required; prior ITSM experience strongly preferred.
· Ability to identify and analyze operational processes and then drive corrective/preventative action plans.
· Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
· Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
· Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment and make sound decisions in emergency situations.
· Willingness to be available after hours.
· Ability to write executive summaries and create management reports and metrics.
· Strong customer service orientation is a must.
Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status. Need an accommodation? Email: SeeYourself@cigna.com