Customer Service and Support
0 - 10%
Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
**Virtual role but near a major SAP Concur office(will go into office for meetings, etc): Bellevue, WA, Vienna, VA or Eden Prairie, MN**
Do you enjoy delivering a great customer experience and interacting with customers and colleagues all over the world? Do you have a knack for digging into and love resolving problems as well as constantly expanding your knowledge? If you answered yes, this role may be a great fit for you! The Client Support Analyst III position resolves customer issues on multiple fronts. The support is often consultative and addresses a range of questions, concerns and technical issues relating to Concur’s cloud-based products and solutions.
In the first 12 months, you will:
In order to accomplish this, you will need to:
- Participate in an introductory training program to learn the platform: Shadow colleagues and peers, get familiar with job-specific terminology and ask questions.
- Provide excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills: Communicate and collaborate with peers, customers and upper management.
- Take ownership and research with customers to fully diagnose issues, and then develop creative solutions and respond within established timelines.
- Demonstrate initiative to be a self-starter, keeping up to date on product additions and changes: Be a go-getter and take initiative while coming up with new ideas and ways to improve processes.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and an openness to change.
- Demonstrate empathy with internal colleagues and external customers.
- Plan and prioritize day-to-day activities in a fast-paced environment: Show flexibility and the aptitude to process a variety of detailed and time-sensitive information while managing multiple tasks.
- Stay current with Concur’s innovation and application enhancements: Attend training sessions and webinars for new product features and product offerings to then relay to the customer, as applicable.
- Use a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system to track and resolve issues: Receive customer inquiries via access channels such as Salesforce, email and phone.
- Gain experience with Windows, Mac and multiple mobile platforms: Become familiar with more in-depth Internet navigation and browser configuration while working with multiple browsers, keyboard shortcuts, Microsoft Office and communication tools such as WebEx and Skype.
- Maintain accurate, high-quality and timely documentation of all steps and activities.
- Meet Service Level Agreements (SLAs) while providing high-quality service.
- Have opportunities to work remotely, based on performance.
- Show a passion for assisting customers and communicating in a professional manner: Ability to own communicating and assisting customers with escalations through resolution, including working with various teams to address known issues/challenges.
- Possess a strong ability to assimilate new information and accurately convey instructions and ideas over a variety of media.
- Possess the ability to troubleshoot and resolve complex issues, or determine and engage resources required to resolve.
- Collaborate with internal teams to escalate and assist with customer issues or requests requiring prompt resolution.
- Be team-oriented and eager to continuously learn and expand your knowledge of the platform.
- Possess an advanced understanding of Structured Query Language (SQL).
- Maintain working knowledge of products through new releases and team meetings and be able to assist team members.
- Be a subject matter and technical expert in the area that is being supported both internally and externally. Willingness to join customer calls to assist colleagues in this area.
- Work independently, confidently drawing on your own product expertise and resourcefulness to resolve customer issues.
- Possess the ability to mentor team members to improve individual performance and foster professional relationships.
- Be familiar and comply with all corporate policies.
- 40+ hours per week will typically be necessary to accomplish performance objectives and to provide satisfactory job presence and/or responsiveness,
- Flexibility as to the specific working hours may be required or available depending on business need.
- Be able to work weekends after six months of training on a limited quarterly basis.
- Requires the flexibility to work a weekend shift on occasion based on business need.
So, who are we?
According to Glassdoor.com, Concur is rated one of the top 25 Places to Work in North America: https://www.glassdoor.com/Award/Best-Places-to_work-LST_KQ0,19.htm.
As a part of SAP, Concur imagines the way the world should work, offering cloud-based services that make it simple to manage travel and expenses. Founded in 1993, Concur services are used by 30,000 clients representing 27 million users in more than 150 countries.
Your career at Concur is what you make of it. You can forge your own path, work in different offices, switch business units or solve a problem that no one has before. We’re inspired by change and by each other which is a major contributing factor to how we have retained the innovative culture that has created a market leading team of 6000+ colleagues.
What do you need to bring?
- A degree in a technical field, or equivalent experience (Bachelor’s degree preferred)
- 3+ years of troubleshooting software/hardware issues
- 4+ years working directly with customers
- 3+ years of experience working in Enterprise PC/MAC Lan/VPN environments
- Travel industry knowledge is a plus
- Ability to pass a background check
To launch your career with an organization whose products have a real positive impact on people’s lives, apply today and see where your journey takes you. #LifeatConcur #WorkatConcur
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team. (Americas:Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.