Full Time/ Contract
No Agencies. Direct candidates only
We are seeking a highly motivated and qualified individual for a Senior Salesforce Developer role.
- Independently perform development, testing, implementation, documentation as it relates to Salesforce.com software and Force.com platform.
- Design and implement enhancements including creation of custom objects, Apex classes, Triggers, workflows, Reports etc.
- Design, develop and maintain Lightning Pages, Components, Visualforce, AppExchange, Force.com pages and integration with on premise or third party solutions using SOAP/REST Web Services, Batch Data feeds using ETL tools like Informatica, Jitterbit, CastIron etc.
- Perform system administration including administering user accounts, security roles, profiles; workflows etc.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills effectively using collaboration tools (web conference, conference calls, instant messaging) and technical writing tools (MS Office suite).
- 5+ years of software development experience
- 2-3 years of experience on Salesforce platform
- com certifications.
- Experience with Service Cloud, Service Console Lightning, Console Developer Toolkit, OpenCTI DeveloperKit, Integrating with Payment Gateways
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com development including custom objects, Apex Classes, Triggers, Lightning Development, VisualForce pages, SOQL, Reports
- Experience with in Java Script, JQuery, Web Services, REST API is a plus
- Experience with Enterprise Integration tools, ETL tools (Informatica Cloud) is a plus
- Good understanding of data structures, data modeling, database schema required
- Experience in promoting code from sandboxes to production environment, address related to functionality, integration etc.
- Background in other object oriented languages such as C++, Java, C# an added plus.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM a plus
- Experience working in Agile environment
- Integration with other back end systems, like Financial, Newsletters, and other SaaS software systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to plan and run requirements gathering meetings and creating supporting documents like presentations, Word and Excel artifacts
- Excellent problem-solving and collaborative skills.
- Experience with collaborating with Developers, Business Team, other Business Analysts, Solution Architects, Release Managers, etc.
- Prior experience on a Salesforce project. Experience on a Service Cloud project is ideal.
- At least one Salesforce certification.
- S. Citizenship / U.S. Work Authorization
- College degree
- Experience in the Non-profit and/or Payments Processing industries is a plus.
- Strong Analytical, Problem Solving and Communication skills are essential.
- Salesforce Certifications (Developer, Platform Developer, Advanced Administrator )
- Prefer candidates local to the Washington/Baltimore area.
Axelant is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Total: 10 years (Required)
- Salesforce: 5 years (Required)