!! Experienced Candidates only !!
Instant Urgent Care www.instantuc.com is looking for an experienced Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner to practice primary care and urgent care. A great opportunity for an experienced professional to grow with a fast growing practice. Visit our website to learn more about us: www.instantuc.com
- Provide treatment for acute care, chronic care and preventative care for Pediatrics and Adults.
- Provide primary care services.
- Provide treatment for minor injuries and procedures.
- Chart all patient transactions in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Communicate and work with medical staff to ensure coordinated efforts for the provision of high quality medical treatment and client service.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of existing clinical methods and procedures and suggest improvements.
- Assist clinical staff in understanding and complying with policies and procedures.
- Comply with regulations, company policies regarding ethical, legal and professional issues.
- Maintain HIPPA compliance and patient confidentiality.
- Communicate staff suggestions and/or complaints to Medical Director.
- Support efforts of administrative and marketing personnel in securing new and maintaining current business as required.
- Participate in professional development activities and maintain professional affiliations.
- Work other tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Family Practice or Primary Care: 1 year (Preferred)
- Urgent Care: 1 year (Preferred)
- Occupational Medicine: 1 year (Preferred)
- practicing as solo provider: 1 year (Preferred)
- performing minor procedures: 1 year (Preferred)
- San Ramon, CA (Preferred)
- Physician Assistant (Preferred)
- Nurse Practitioner (Preferred)
- DEA (Preferred)