Job Title: Certified Real Estate Appraiser
This role is: Full Time Permanent- W2 Employee Position
Company : Logistic Valuation, LLC
Logistic Valuation, LLC is not an AMC. We are a Real Estate Appraisal Company. Our main business line is Real Estate Appraisal Services. We are a team of dedicated real estate appraiser professionals located in Bentonville, Arkansas.
We are seeking a new team member in the role of Certified Real Estate Appraiser and business manager
to met a growing demand for our services. As a Certified Appraiser, you will be able to work independently within your current coverage area. Our team will help you grow the business through company training and marketing. We can also provide a processor to help you complete your assignments once your have need of the additional assistance.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Appraisal Assignments – (Scope of work oriented) – Work-file – Corrections/Revisions
- Office Duties – Email, Processing, & Scheduling (Assistance is available for moderate to high volume areas)
- Maintaining Work Logs
- Maintaining Good Relations with Clients.
- Training Real Estate Appraiser Apprentice (Appraiser Trainee)
Skills & Experience Required:
- Good Writing & Communication Skills
- MS Office, word, excel, and outlook
- Google Drive & Dropbox
- Office Equipment, Computers, laptops, tablets, printers, phones, etc.
Will be based on experience. Additional compensation package is available with the acceptance into our mentor program to train new appraiser’s in your area.
If you are interested in applying to this role, please provide a cover letter and resume.
Thank you for your time,
Logistic Valuation, LLC
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $30,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
- Real Estate Appraisal Experiance: 1 year (Required)
- Do you currently hold a Certified Real Estate Appraiser Lic (Required)