Full Job Description
AltaStaff is a boutique staffing agency that works with Managed Care Organizations and government agencies. This is a full-time position working in-office downtown Chicago You would be working with a case load of members enrolled in Medicaid Services. This is a temporary position for roughly 6 month.
If you are someone looking to expand their knowledge in healthcare, this is the job for you. This is a full time opportunity with full benefits and competitive salary offered. Please apply for more information!
Assess, facilitate, plan and coordinate an integrated delivery of care across the continuum, including behavioral health and long term care, for members with high need potential. Staff work to ensure that patients progress toward desired outcomes with quality care that is medically appropriate and cost-effective based on the severity of illness and the site of service.
- Conducts telephonic case Management with Members enrolled in services
- Completes clinical assessments of members per regulated timelines and determines who may qualify for case management based on clinical judgment, changes in member's health or psychosocial wellness, and triggers from the assessment.
- Develops and implements a case management plan in collaboration with the member, caregiver, physician and/or other appropriate healthcare professionals and member's support network to address the member needs and goals.
- Performs ongoing monitoring of the care plan to evaluate effectiveness, document interventions and goal achievement, and suggest changes accordingly.
- Maintains ongoing member case load for regular outreach and management.
- Promotes integration of services for members including behavioral health care and long term services and supports to enhance the continuity of care for members.
*Temporary, full-time position for roughly 6 months
- LSW, LCP, LCSW, or LCPC Required
- 2+ years working in the healthcare industry or a related field
- 2+ years working working with diverse populations in a social services field
- Travel to Burr Ridge Office as needed
- Strong Computer skills needed.
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Supplemental Insurance
- Holiday Pay
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $24.00 to $27.00 /hour
- case management: 2 years (Preferred)
- LCSW, LCPC, LCP, or LSW (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative