Evac is the world’s leading provider of integrated waste-, wastewater-, and water management systems for the marine, offshore, and building industries. The company has executed over 20,000 marine, 2,000 offshore and 2,000 building projects worldwide. Evac has own offices in Brazil, China, Finland, France, Germany, Korea, Norway, Sweden and the USA, and representatives in more than 40 countries.
The Evac Complete Cleantech Solution covers all your needs. With a broad range of solutions, technologies, and products, our comprehensive one-stop-shop offering is what sets us apart from the competition.
- Wastewater drainage and sanitation based on vacuum collection technology
- Supermarket condensate systems based on vacuum collection technology
- Wastewater treatment package plants based on advanced membrane filtration and biological treatment
- Freshwater treatment plants based on reverse osmosis technology
- Bvac systems
Evac is currently seeking a full time Plumbing Sales Engineer. Remote position with Home Office within the continental United States. Prefer candidate to be located in the upper mid-west (Chicago, Milwaukee, Madison).
A successful person in this role will establish and/or maintain customer relationships and profitably sell products that offer the best chance to achieve or exceed the company’s short and long-term financial goals. Expanding industry wide awareness of the company’s niche building products is a substantial portion of the job. This person is also responsible for gathering market intelligence related to future trends in an effort to guide business planning and product development.
RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES INCLUDE (but are not limited to):
- Initiate, schedule, and perform product awareness events (such as lunch-and-learn functions) nationwide with Engineering and Architectural firms.
- Seek out, evaluate, and pursue opportunities in the North American market that pair customer needs with the goals of Evac’s financial strategy and product strategy.
- Attain established short-term goals related to sales and profit dollars without compromising the long-term goals of the group strategy or integrity of the company.
- Evaluate market trends to not only participate in but guide the process of planning for future profitable sales growth and future product development.
- Participate in marketing efforts such as attending industry events/trade shows and developing materials for distribution.
- Provide professional, timely, and accurate financial reporting related to activities such as sales proposals, expenses, and budgets.
- Maintain pipeline of accounts and opportunities in CRM software.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by management.
- B.S. in a business, architecture, or engineering disciplines.
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of experience as an architect, mechanical engineer specializing in plumbing design, plumbing engineer, or other related to commercial construction
- Special skills or experience related to the commercial building industry can be considered a compensating factor for a deficiency in the previous qualifications.
- Strong presentation and communication skills are a must.
- A technical aptitude and ability to communicate technical concepts
- Detail oriented and highly accurate with numbers
- Proven ability to prioritize objectives and duties
- Sound planning and organization skills
- Intermediate level computer skills (Excel specifically)
Travel: The position typically requires 40-50% travel within U.S. Quarterly trips to main office (Cherry Valley, IL) will be scheduled. Regardless of the percentage listed, position may require travel for training and other purposes that might include international trips.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year
- commercial construction: 3 years
- architecture, mechanical engineering, plumbing design: 3 years