- Leadership Experience
- Technical Support
- Microsoft Dynamics Navision
- Customer Service
Come be part of Clover Technologies Group, one of the fastest growing and most innovative companies headquartered in Chicagoland. Clover is the world’s largest collector and recycler of imaging supplies. With more than a billion dollars in annual revenue and more than 19,000 associates worldwide, Clover is a dynamic and fast paced company of industry innovators and passionate people. A key part of our success has been the team we have built and our shared cultural core values. Ready to take your career to the next level? Join Us!
Clover is currently looking for a Director of Dispatch & Technical Support located in our Ottawa, IL facility who is responsible for the daily direction of all Dispatch, Technical Support and Product Support teams. This position will play a primary role in supporting Clover Imaging customers who request support over the phone, through email or where on-site field technical support is needed. As well as for Nationwide service dispatch operations.
- Management of the Dispatch, Technical Support and Product Support teams in all locations
- Provide direction for the daily operation of technical call centers/teams to include the development analyses and implementation of staffing, scheduling and training.
- Coordinate the National service and support platform through deployment of the Avaya phone system.
- Ensure that dispatch and technical support calls are answered and completed in a timely, efficient and knowledgeable manner by providing support and coaching team members.
- Provide continual evaluation of processes and procedures. Responsible for suggesting methods to improve area of operations, efficiency and service to both internal and external customers.
- Monitor daily departmental operations and the achievement of quality service levels.
- Ensure employees have appropriate training and other resources to perform their jobs.
- Coordinate active training and involvement with the teams to continuously improve the technical awareness of the Dispatch, Technical Support and Product Support teams.
- Travel to customer or end-user locations in support of Clover products and sell services when necessary. Troubleshoot and help to create a sales response that satisfies the customer and moves the sales objectives forward.
- Create and maintain high quality work environment so team members are motivated to perform at their highest level.
- Aid with solving product issues. Serve as an escalation point for complex calls requiring advanced knowledge of product and services.
- Performs other duties as requested or assigned.
- Travel required to team and customer sites, up to 25%
- Associates degree preferred
- Technical certification preferred, Xerox certification a plus
- 5+ years office equipment repair experience required
- 5+ years of customer service and client services required
- Multi-year industry knowledge and experience required
- Proven leadership experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft office suite
- Knowledge of the working relationship between cartridges and printers
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as operating, installation and service manuals
- Good understanding of basic printer repair
- Proven ability to troubleshoot complex technical issues
- Experience with Navision a plus
- Strong mechanical and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to analyze information, make decisions and solve problems
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Good oral and written communication
- Ability to project professional image
- Strong attention to detail and meeting deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced working environment
Job Type: Full-time
- office equipment repair: 5 years (Preferred)
- technical support: 5 years (Required)
- Customer Support: 5 years (Preferred)