Join our team and work with the best in healthcare!
Founded in 1998, Ciena Healthcare is a leading innovator and one of Michigan’s largest providers of skilled nursing and rehabilitation care services.
It is our honor to serve our residents that are in need of short-term rehabilitative services as well as long-term care. Our vision is to be the industry leader by offering fresh, new perspectives and innovations and adhering to quality standards that not only exceed regulatory compliance, but achieve excellence in quality out comes for our residents.
At Ciena, we make it our mission to provide exceptional service to our patients and residents. We are looking for employees who are passionate about providing care or services in our Centers.
The AP/Payroll/HR Coordinator assures timely accurate payment of employee paychecks, invoices due and patient account requirements.
- Process accounts payable, maintaining invoices and purchase orders and supporting documentation.
- Prepare accrual documentation and provide to Financial Controllers.
- Review accounts payable aging with administrator.
- Reconcile the vendor’s monthly statement with the Accounts payable aging to make sure there are no outstanding issues.
- Process weekly or bi-weekly employee payroll.
- Review and process garnishments, friend of the court, and other transactions.
Education and/or Experience:
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent, some college or technical training preferred.
- Minimum 3 years experience in AP/Payroll capacity in the long term care setting is preferred.
- Working knowledge and ability to apply professional standards of practice for accounts payable/payroll in job situations.