At Remitly, we help immigrant communities around the world send over $6 billion a year to their loved ones. Sending money is faster, easier, and costs less with our all-digital money transfer platform. Our vision is to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial service products on the planet. At Remitly, your work has a direct and positive impact on people around the globe. Your work matters, every day.
We are looking for an inspiring Director, HR leader to help us drive value-added HR practices and programs that improve performance, retention and employee engagement.
As our Director of HR, you will:
- Strategically lead the US HR team and manage day-to-day work including onboarding, Performance Management, Global Benefits, HRIS, L&D, Compliance, Compensation, and Engagement.
- Help build, launch and lead an HRBP function across the organization
- Drive initiatives and projects to build servant leader capabilities, which includes a diverse and inclusive environment
- Drive improved performance management processes and outcomes
- Help implement our compensation philosophy throughout the employee lifecycle
- Manage employee relations
- Create and implement HR Scorecard
- Manage the workflow documentation of our global processes and sharing self-help tools through an updated HR Wiki page
- Oversea US/UK payroll, working towards a migrated solution
- Own engagement strategy and survey implementation, data analysis, action planning and progress benchmarking
- HRIS- Manage current HRIS while also driving the research, selection and implementation of a new global HRIS/payroll system
- Partner with global talent acquisition to evolve our recruiting strategy around operationalizing our values
What do we need from you?
Who we are:
- Ability to understand and prioritize business priorities and translate them into the highest impact work for the HR function
- Strong understanding of HR fundamentals and experience implementing, executing, and delivering on innovative HR solutions
- Extensive business knowledge with comprehensive understanding of the organization and functional area. 12+ years experience; Five years management responsibility.
- 2+ years prior experience performing in and managing HRBPs and/or HRBP function
- Deep employee relations experience and acumen
- Data-driven mindset
- High EQ individual with a strong work ethic and passion for excellence
Remitly is an independent digital remittance company that transfers over $6 billion in annualized volume through its proprietary global money transfer network across Africa, Asia, Central, and South America. Its reliable and easy-to-use mobile app makes the process of sending money faster, easier, more transparent and less costly by eliminating the forms, codes, agents, extra time and fees typical of the traditional, century-old money transfer process. Remitly is backed by industry-leading investors, World Bank's International Finance Corporation (IFC), Naspers' PayU, Silicon Valley Bank, Stripes Group, DFJ, DN Capital, QED Investors, Trilogy Equity Partners, Bezos Expeditions, Founders' Co-Op, and TomorrowVentures. The company is headquartered in Seattle, with additional offices in London, the Philippines, and Nicaragua. For more information, visit remitly.com.
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Remitly are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Remitly is an eVerify Employer.