Do you have sales, account management or business development experience? Do you have a marketing degree or experience working with marketers in business to business environment? We are looking for a sales professional who is passionate about engaging customers and helping them succeed. If you have impeccable interpersonal skills and the ability to create win/win outcomes for all parties that you work with, read on!
- Respond to inbound sales inquiries and establish initial relationships.
- Work with existing and new customers to assess their needs and help them achieve their goals.
- Collaborate with business development team and support customers from initial estimate though deal closing process.
- Manage the handoff from sales to customer success to ensure a smooth transition.
- Identify relevant potential customers using LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
- Prospect new accounts via phone, email and social media outreach to create robust pipeline for business development team.
- Update sales collateral and other client presentation materials.
- Create fans out of your clients and encourage them to be brand advocates to their colleagues internally and externally
- Prior experience in Inside Sales, Account Management, or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention.
- Prior role within an advertising or marketing agency, consumer products marketing team or market research company.
- Familiarity working with mid to large size business customers.
- Experience working in CRM systems, such as Salesforce or Hubspot.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and analytical.
- Strong team player but still a self-starter.
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on the fly.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or equivalent
- 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Ideal location Chicago, Los Angeles or New York metro area
- Avid user of technology and not afraid to dive in and learn new software tools
- Driven: No one needs to push you to excel; it’s just who you are.
- Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to good use.
- You want to help and serve customers: They win, so you win.
ABOUT DIGSITE – INSIGHTS FOR INNOVATORS
Digsite is a Madison-based technology company that helps consumer brands like Sub-Zero, Organic Valley, and T-Mobile get consumer feedback as they build new products, customer experiences or marketing programs. We’re growing fast, and seeking smart, energetic and results-oriented people to join us on the journey. If that sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
- marketing/market research industry: 2 years (Required)
- b2b sales: 2 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- Flexible schedule
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction