Looking for excitement . . . wanting to be part of something bigger than yourself and help keep fellow Americans safe, then consider joining a winning team of intelligence professionals being assembled by CACI, Inc. to address the most complex national security challenges confronting the United States today. So if you are a self-starter, intellectually curious and possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and thrive in a fast-pace and dynamic workplace; we have the perfect job for you. We have a Senior Disclosure Representative to support DIA’s Defense Combating Terrorism Center (DCTC) mission. You can make a difference; join our team.
The position will primarily be based in Reston, VA, but could also include work at Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling in Washington DC and other facilities in the NCR to include the Pentagon and McLean VA.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Prepare and process foreign disclosure requests and propose recommendations to the Government per U.S. disclosure and release policies and guidance•
Reviews various products for release, ensuring all sources have been identified and appropriate security classification markings are applied
Desired Skill sets:
- Verifies sources against product content
- Maintains record archives of disclosure requests and adjudications, and responds to requests for data
- Proposes disclosures or releases of information after technical and substantive reviews of information
- Advise on foreign disclosure policy and procedures in accordance with the Foreign Disclosure program
- tracks and maintains records for decisions concerning disclosure
- Possesses in-depth knowledge and experience in IC and DoD policies and procedures for determining the releasability of classified information
- Prepare responses to Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests
- Demonstrate ability to explain and apply information from National Disclosure Policy-I and/or IC guidance/directives, to include the latest Controlled Access Program Coordination Office (CAPCO) classification guidance
- Completed DIA Foreign Disclosure and Release training course
- 12 years of relevant experience with at least a portion of the experience within the last 2 years
- Master's degree in a related area; or Bachelor's degree in a related area and 17 years senior experience, in lieu of the Master's degree
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.