The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future.
Advanced Materials is a global supplier of fluorine products, fine chemicals, additives, metals, films, and fibers for products including pharmaceuticals, refrigeration, semiconductors, and military protection. Advanced Materials is making the world safer, cleaner, and enabling the modernization of a growing middle class by enhancing our customer offerings through a differentiated portfolio of chemistries, materials, value-added solutions and superior customer service. Our mission is to attract, retain and develop diverse and highly motivated, entrepreneurial employees striving to flawlessly deliver superior value to our customers every day.
Produce high quality products and services for our customers. You will assemble and inspect product to ensure the highest quality product is provided to our customers. You will be responsible for your work area to ensure the safe and efficient operation of the area. You will set up and monitor the production of product in your area and participate in the continuous improvement process at the site to address safety, production, and quality improvements.
U.S. PERSON REQUIREMENTS
Due to compliance with U.S. export control laws and regulations, candidate must be a U.S. Person, which is defined as, a U.S. citizen, a U.S. permanent resident, or have protected status in the U.S. under asylum or refugee status.
Rotating 12-hour shifts required
- Operate assigned equipment.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities.
- Support the Honeywell Operating System.
- Maintain work area for operation and cleanliness.
- Comply with all safety rules.
- Record and report production data.
- Analyze data and production reports.
- Set up and change over equipment.
- Good coordination, motor skills, and dexterity.
YOU MUST HAVE
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Analyze, incorporate, and apply new information and concepts.
- Complete work, follow up and appropriate reporting on responsibilities.
- Focus on important information and identify key details.
- Troubleshooting skills.
- Creative thinking and idea generation.
JOB ID: HRD214224
Category: Integrated Supply Chain
Location: 2768 US Highway 45 North,Metropolis,Illinois,62960,United States
Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.