Join our team and earn a $1000.00 sign on bonus. Contact us for details. Apply now!
Are you experienced in basic home or apartment maintenance, detail oriented, have great customer service skills? Sterling Group, an award-winning property management developer, is seeking a Punch Technician for our apartment community, Lake Castleton Apartments, located in Indianapolis, Indiana.
If you are a motivated self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment with the skills for success, we want to talk to you! This is a unique position as it requires carpentry responsibilities for all buildings, apartments, common area facilities and grounds.
Ideal candidates have at least minimum of 1-2 years' experience in maintenance or equivalent field. Prior apartment maintenance experience preferred. Position requires colleague to own the basic tools.
Sterling Group is a privately-owned company that develops, constructs, acquires, and manages apartment communities and self-storage facilities, currently operating in 16 states. To learn more about Sterling, visit our website, www.thesterlinggrp.com.
Sterling Group offers excellent training programs and competitive wages and benefits, including:
- Medical insurance, including vision, prescription plans, and Teladoc (receive medical services via telephone or videoconferencing technology) (deductions taken on a pre-tax basis);
- Dental insurance (deductions taken on a pre-tax basis);
- Short Term Disability insurance;
- Free life insurance up to $50,000;
- 401k (with company match of 25 cents on every dollar up to 10% of your pay);
- Health Reimbursement Account (make tax-free contributions to cover your medical expenses; Sterling reimburses 80% of the second half of your deductible),
- Flexible Spending Account (make tax-free contributions to cover your dependent care expenses--both child and elder care);
- Paid holidays (including a floating holiday);
- Paid Time Off;
- Paid Volunteer Day off for you to volunteer for the 501c3 charitable organization of your choice;
- Free services through our Employee Assistance Program, including financial counseling;
- Apartment discounts at certain Sterling-owned apartment communities;
- Service awards on significant milestone anniversaries; and
- Tuition Reimbursement (including for property management, coursework, licenses and certifications).
Criminal background and drug test are required. EOE.
Job Type: Full-time
- Relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Signing bonus
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused