$1000 SIGNING BONUS! Join us now and delivery at least 3 routes per week until October and you will earn an additional $1,000 on top of your regular wage!
Agile Delivery Services is an Amazon Delivery Service Partner looking for enthusiastic, team players to deliver Amazon packages. Delivery Associates strive to get every Amazon order to the customer’s door on-time. We offer full and part-time opportunities.
Company Vehicle Provided! No CDL Required!
Approximate hours are 10 am to 8 pm. Shifts range between 8-10 hours per day and shifts are available 7 days per week.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Safely drive and operate your delivery vehicle at all times.
- Use hand held device for routing information, customer delivery information.
- Navigate a variety of routes throughout delivery area.
- Must be comfortable driving and working in varying weather conditions. Load and unload packages to be delivered
- Be CUSTOMER OBSESSED!! We strive to deliver packages and smiles to our customers.
- Perform the following tasks, with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Lift packages up to 50 lbs.
- Able to get in and out of van and walk up and down stairs through your shift
Compensation & Benefits
- Starting at $17.50 Per Hour
- Paid Training
- Paid Overtime
- Health Insurance and Benefits
- Ongoing Training & Certifications
- Paid Time Off
- Eligible to work in the U.S
- At least 21 years of age
- Successfully pass a pre-employment drug test
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS AVAILABLE!!!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of age, national origin, race, color, disability, religious beliefs, or sexual orientation.
Location: 7575 Brewster Avenue, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19153
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.50 - $19.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 10 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Company's Facebook page: