Chasing Tails Mobile Veterinary Services believes that Joyful doctors make the BEST doctors! We want to help you find the Joy in your career. Our mission is to not only provide exceptional service and veterinary medicine to our clients and patients but to create practices that encourage veterinarians to be their best self. I know it sounds lofty, but our heart is to serve people, including those on our team. We do this by:
- building teams of people that work in synchrony with each other through personality assessments and an extensive interview process involving the entire team, we aren't just employing people to fill a position here.
- by creating practices that allow doctors to practice* their best medicine*
- by creating practices focused on relationships. People are not numbers to us.
- by offering flexible work schedules and part time employment with potential to make above average (great!) pay
- and by creating benefit packages that encourages our team to pursue self-care that will allow team members to give their best everyday.
Chasing Tails Mobile Veterinary Services was started to provide unparalleled veterinary care to clients in the comfort of their own home, all while providing a flexible employment solution for veterinarians that is free of the responsibilities of after-hours or weekend coverage requirements. This is all done with the purpose of creating a sustainable work-life balance that allows you to scale your career so that you can feel like you're both winning at home and challenged and rewarded at work.
Chasing Tails Mobile Veterinary Services is a growing Full Service mobile veterinary service offering but not limited to the following services to our surrounding communities: Wellness Exams, Vaccines, Surgery, On-site Diagnostic labs, Ultrasound, and Digital Radiographs with interpretation, Cold laser therapy, hospice care, in-home euthanasias, etc. We are looking for an amazing team player that is as passionate as we are about serving our community (people and pets) through our knowledge and training of veterinary medicine. If you’re looking for a place to call home where you build meaningful relationships with clients and their pets (and know them by name) then we want to hear from you. If you call veterinary medicine your ministry - then we would love for you to join us!
We have a culture that is focused on amazing patient care and providing the owner's reasonable solutions while working with diligence, integrity, and grace. We love working together and support one another to get the job done with our customer's highest satisfaction as the goal. We strive to create an exceptional work/life balance with a focus on schedules that work for our staff as well as our clients.
Desired Personality Traits:
1) Prefers harmony among team members and strives to achieve this with open and honest communication. Is willing to be vulnerable with the team to achieve higher goals.
2) Able to perceive and create a balance between the need for economic return and others needs as well.
3) You are flexible and able to take or leave power or clout that comes with the title of Veterinarian.
4) You have a high desire to help others grow and learn
5) You can balance and understand the need for structure, but you are not paralyzed without it.
6) You are passionate about learning on its own. You are continually in learning mode and bring a very high degree of technical and/or knowledge base credibility.
7) You are calm and controlled but can still inject enthusiasm and optimism.
The right candidate will value integrity and a strong work ethic and have a desire to connect with and care about people in the community and those we serve.
The right candidate will also have:
· 3+ years' experience as a veterinarian in the field
· Ability to perform all technical duties: Blood draws (cephalic, jugulars, lateral and medial saphenous), place IV catheters, Humane euthanasia in front of owners
· Plans to stay in the Houston area long term (5+ years)
- Flexible schedule to support a healthy work/life balance
- 1/2 days or full days, 1 1/2 up to 4 day work week
- Stipend package for licensing, and dues
- Personal Pet Care Discount
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $100,000.00 per year
- Small Animal Veterinary: 3 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
Hours per week:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- 8 hour shift
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
Company's Facebook page: