Textron Specialized Vehicles Inc. is a leading global manufacturer of golf cars, utility and personal transportation vehicles, snowmobiles, side-by-sides, all-terrain vehicles, professional turf-care equipment, and ground support equipment. Textron Specialized Vehicles markets products under several different brands. Its vehicles are found in environments ranging from golf courses to factories, airports to planned communities, and theme parks to hunting preserves.
- Assist with material planning requirements, issuing purchase orders for materials and components, expediting orders as needed, and verifying delivery dates
- New process implementation and process improvement, involving developing procedures, completing problem analysis, etc.
- Manage inventory and reorder point of materials based on manufacturing schedules
- Prepare reports and communications as requested
- Perform system data analysis, maintenance, and clean-up
- Stage orders create stockroom pick lists, order tools, and schedule materials
- Utilize capacity and lead time information to assure schedule compliance for each manufacturing department
- Analyze material demand and part shortage lists to determine the impact to schedules and capacity
- Assist supervisors with disposition of rejected material, order completion activities, analysis of bottleneck constraints, and machine or tool functionality issues
- Maintain data records within company planning systems and establish productions schedules to support manufacturing goals for an assigned work area
- Education: Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in supply chain management or related field required
- 3.0 GPA or higher
- Software Knowledge: Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word), SAP
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effectively utilizes time and organizes priorities well
Textron is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of, race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise, have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Textron Specialized Vehicles
09/16/2019, 2:26:25 PM