WE WANT YOU!!! COME SEE WHAT ALL THE BUZZ IS ABOUT!
Many Benefits to working here!!
- Vacation, Sick & Holiday Pay
- Payroll Advances
- Onshift Engage - Get's point for just working and win prizes!
- Purchasing Power - Paying for big ticket items out of your pay
- MUCH MORE!
An extraordinary opportunity to be a part of a culture you can be proud of by joining one of the nations’ top Long Term Care and Skilled Nursing health care providers as a CNA/STNA at our dynamic facility located in Tampa, FL.
As a Nurse Tech I (CNA/STNA), you are delegated the administrative authority, responsibility, and accountability necessary for carrying out your assigned duties. The CNA/STNA works under the direction of licensed personnel to provide quality resident care in accordance with applicable regulations.
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served.
- Ability to be a supportive team member, contribute to and be an example of teamwork and team concept.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, and the general public.
- If any, report complaints and grievances made by the resident immediately to your Supervisor. Participate in resident care assessments.
- Assist in development of resident treatment plans.
- Provide direct care in accordance with treatment plans, as directed by the Director of Clinical Services/Assistant Director of Clinical Services/Clinical Nurse.
- Demonstrate understanding of and utilize proper infection control practices/policies.
- Accompany residents, as needed, to various activities and functions.
- Complete required documentation accurately and in a timely manner.
- Participate in restorative nursing program.
- Act in compliance with all corporate, state, federal, and other regulatory standards.
- Embrace Consulate Health Care’s five core values of compassion, honesty, integrity, respect, and passion, and incorporate them into the daily job function.
Education and Experience
Must possess, as a minimum, a high school diploma or GED equivalent and be certified/registered in the state of practice. NEW GRADS WELCOME!
- 24-hour skilled nursing care
- Comprehensive post-acute care
- Physical, Occupational and Speech therapies
- "Your Journey Home" short-term rehab program
- Alzheimer's and dementia care
- Care for medically-complex patients
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $11.00 to $13.00 /hour
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement