Catamount Builders is a commercial and residential contractor specializing in the construction and renovation of complex fast-track high end projects: restaurant, retail, hospitality, office, multi-family and residential homes. Catamount Builders is seeking a skilled, self-motivated individual with extensive knowledge in carpentry to work on multiple high end projects.
Project Superintendent Job Duties:
- Supervise employees
- Develop and maintain courteous and effective working relationships with clients, vendors and/or any other representatives of external organizations.
- Responsible for construction, management of subcontractors, installation, schedule, logistics, safety, quality and construct-ability of all aspects of projects
- Plans, organizes, directs, coordinates and reports the construction project activities
- Responsible to manage employees and subcontractors to insure the project scope is built in full conformance with the plans, specification, schedule and budget.
Project Superintendent Requirements:
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organization and problem solving skills
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office based programs, Quick-books
- Sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines
- Strong level of discretion, professionalism and attention to detail
Job Type: Full-time
- Construction: 1 year (Preferred)
- Superintendent: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)