Full Job Description
Bonobos is looking for an Analytics Intern who is hungry to make the company more empirical and customer-centric as a member of the Strategy, Innovation and Insights team.
The internship duration is 20 weeks part-time, starting in March.
At Bonobos, we're redefining how customers browse, discover and shop for apparel. As the largest digitally native apparel company in the US, we are poised to make groundbreaking advances in how customers shop. Bonobos is uniquely positioned to delight customers by connecting our showroom stores (we call them Guideshops) to our online experiences. We're inventing the future of retail. Our customers are fanatical about our clothes and our world-class customer service.
As our Analytics Intern, you can look forward to rolling up your sleeves and digging into our data to generate impactful insights and help maintain an infrastructure that stakeholders across the business rely on. You will be contributing to ad-hoc analysis that supports key product and strategy decisions. You will also be working with our Business Intelligence tool, Looker, which includes supporting both self-service and automated reporting for the company. You will also triage ad-hoc data issues as they arise and guide business stakeholders. You will be partnering with Analysts, Engineers, Data Scientists and Business Stakeholders.
What you'll do…
- Analyze customer transactional data, web browsing behavior, and marketing data
- Contribute to analysis ranging from understanding business units and user journeys to deep dives into specific product experiments and feature launches
- Triage ad-hoc data issues as they arise and guide business stakeholders on advanced use cases for BI tools
- Translate business intelligence requirements into data visualizations and/or automated dashboard reporting
- Surface critical data, insights and performance metrics as well as help build long term solutions that help drive our strategy forward
- Work cross-functionally with technical leaders to become an expert on understanding how our data is being collected and used throughout the business
- Have worked with large volumes of customer behavior or site browsing data
- Are fluent in SQL and excited to continue developing your technical skills
- Have worked with business intelligence tools, preferably Looker
- Are a problem solver - you love helping business stakeholders on a daily basis - getting your hands dirty triaging bugs, and answering data and insights related questions
- Can easily and clearly communicate with Analysts, Engineers and Business Stakeholders all in the same hour
- Have strong quantitative and qualitative analysis skills, an understanding of A/B testing fundamentals and familiarity with financial analysis metrics (ROI, margin, etc.)
- Can build a slick spreadsheet model and whip up comprehensible slides in short order
- Are positive and love working collaboratively with people
- Work hard because we love what we're building, but also believe in balance
- Are an apparel company that wholeheartedly embraces and is built on technology
- Back up our talk with a competitive compensation and benefits package, challenging projects, random acts of team-wide fun and awesome co-workers that feel and operate like a championship team
- Are located in the Flatiron District in the heart of Manhattan
- Are excited to hear from you