The Campus Outreach Coordinator / Sales Development Representative (SDR) is responsible for prospecting to generate leads and opportunities for Sales Directors. This is a great opportunity to join Involvio’s sales organization and begin the path towards becoming an Account Executive. You’ll work collaboratively with our CEO and Sales Directors to help college and university administrators assess and increase student involvement, unify access to campus resources, and improve student success from orientation through graduation.
Successful Campus Outreach Coordinators will have an opportunity to become a quota-carrying Account Executive in 12-18 months. To be successful, you’ll need a passion to succeed, a clear vision of your goals and career path, and the desire to be part of a dynamic team environment.
Involvio is a high-performance environment with the expectation that each SDR will manage their business professionally and continually strive to achieve over quota. Sales performance is well compensated for team members who are consistent with their activity, strategy, approach, and attainment of targets.
- 75% calling and emailing colleges and universities (outbound) to schedule meetings for the Sales Directors. Uncover, qualify, nurture, and build the sales opportunity pipeline for salesforce.
- 15% calling marketing-generated (inbound) leads to qualify and schedule meetings for the Enterprise Acquisition sales team.
- 10% Miscellaneous tasks such as email campaigns and other tasks.
Your Skills and Experience
- A hunter mentality to find and cultivate new business.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent years of experience preferred.
- Experience and previous success with prospecting and selling via phone.
- At least 1 year of demand generation or inside sales experience with a technology sales or related organization.
- Proven success in a role with weekly, monthly, and quarterly targets.
- Must be a self starter who is able to drive self towards goals.
- Strong capacity to develop relationships quickly over the phone.
- Skilled at prospecting for new business by discovering need for Involvio’s solutions.
- Comfortable with detailed conversations both at a business and a technical level.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability and skills to develop relationships quickly, both internally within Involvio and externally with prospects/customers.
- Strong written and verbal communication, time management skills, and team orientation.
- Ability to build cross-functional relationships.
- Experience with tools such as Salesforce, Outreach, and Google Docs.