Talent Assistants (http://www.TalentAssistants.com) is partnering with a banking leader with over 40 branches and 700+ employees headquartered in California (Downtown Los Angeles) to find its next Corporate Recruiter!
MUST HAVE CURRENT BANKING/FINANCE RECRUITING EXPERIENCE!!
The Corporate Recruiter manages the full lifecycle of the staffing process for retail banking, and assigned corporate positions. This position is required to manage the search and selection process for all skill positions, and develop local and bank-wide recruiting / staffing plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new and creative recruiting ideas.
The successful candidate will be able to:
- Partner with assigned hiring managers to effectively build a recruiting plan to attract top talent based on forecasted headcount, turnover and changing talent needs.
- Partner and supports business unit leaders on talent management planning, including assessing short and long-term resource needs, identifying critical talent gaps within the department, division and/or organization, and develop strategies to address.
- Proactively source and identify active and passive candidates leveraging a wide variety to tools and techniques (social media, search engines and job boards) to build and maintain a quality pipeline.
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation. Review and qualify applicants based on application / resume, experience, pre-screening assessments, and or reference verification tools. As requested, participate in phone screens and interviews.
- Provide feedback and hiring information to all applicants to ensure a positive candidate experience regardless of selection decision.
- Develop and maintain activity reports highlighting search progress and disposition of all candidates.
- Maintain compliance, and remain current on the company’s organization structure, human resources policies / procedures, and federal and state laws regarding employment practices.
- Prepare and compiles a variety of HR related analytical, standard and ad hoc reports or queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools, while maintaining system and data integrity.
- Perform other HR department functions and projects as requested
If you can say yes to these qualifications…
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution or equivalent work experience.
- Banking/financial services industry experience strongly preferred.
- Minimally 1-2 years staffing/recruiting or related HR experience.
- Demonstrated proficiency and expertise with personal computers in a networked environment and Microsoft applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint) or similar software.
- Knowledge of or ability to use Bank software and systems.
- Experience using Recruiting Systems
- Demonstrated written and oral communications skills to conduct informal and formal 1:1 and group meetings and make presentations.
- Experience at reviewing and writing job descriptions preferred.
- Must be analytical, detail oriented and organized.
- Must have high level of emotional intelligence, sharp instincts and solid judgement.
- Able to meet aggressive deadlines and handle multiple priorities.
- Must be able to explain complex ideas clearly and succinctly.
- Must possess superior interpersonal skills, as well as a collaborative management style to include teamwork, team building, conflict management, negotiating and problem solving skills.
- Must be a self-starter, who can work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to provide own transportation or to operate a vehicle with a valid driver’s license, and commute as required.
- Speaking, reading and writing in Korean is a plus.
- Ability to deliver bilingual customer service in Korean, Gujarati, Urdu, Hindi, Chinese, Vietnamese, or Spanish.
As part of this banks team; you will be part of a growing and stable organization that provides career path development opportunities while serving a growing and profitable market.
Ready for a great career move? Let's Talk!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
- Bank/Finance Recruiting: 2 years (Required)
- Los Angeles, CA (Preferred)