At Vera, we're building the trusted standard for securing and sharing information. Vera is changing the way businesses around the world protect enterprise data. Our platform provides dynamic data protection for any kind of information, on any device, and gives you the power to revoke access at any time. We've built a smart, creative, and focused team, solving tough challenges in a diverse, fun, and flexible work environment. Together, we can change how security services are built, deployed, and delivered to enterprises.
Backed by Battery Ventures, Sutter Hill Ventures, Amplify Partners, Capital One Growth Ventures, and some of Silicon Valley's most notable cyber-security angel investors, we're changing the way security works for the enterprise. Join us!
Vera is looking for an experienced, sales-oriented and results-driven Customer Success Manager responsible for engaging with our customers, building relationships with key stakeholders, understanding their usage of Vera, enhancing customer satisfaction, and ensuring renewals. This individual will be the key champion for an assigned set of customers within Vera.
This role requires exceptional customer centricity, team building, a motivational style and analytical skills. The right candidate is truly passionate about customer advocacy and has a proven track record to talk about!
- Own the ultimate responsibility for the customer'a adoption, potential expansion and advocacy across a portfolio of customers.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer stakeholders and executive sponsors to drive product adoption and ensure they are leveraging the solution to achieve full business value.
- Collaborate with other teams within Vera (e.g. professional services, sales, support, product management, engineering, etc.) to address customer requirements and customer satisfaction goals.
- Be a strong customer advocate within Vera such that Vera activities are closely aligned with the customer's business case and business strategy.
- Identify renewal risk and collaborate with internal teams to remediate and ensure a successful renewal.
- Proactively manage each customer's business needs and environments - actively seek opportunities to up-sell, cross-sell and generate referrals.
- Meet or speak with customer executive sponsor(s) on a frequent cadence (several times a month) with the expectation of continually moving the relationship forward while uncovering new opportunities.
- 5+ years of experience in Customer Success, Account Management, Strategic Services or related areas; selling to and serving customers while making them immensely successful in terms of increased adoption and delivering value.
- Self-starter with a proven track record of driving customer success and aligning in complex customer environments at the executive and department levels.
- Ability to understand customer requirements, identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities to deepen penetration of Vera solutions within customer environments.
- Fanatical about customer success and tenacious at driving long-term customer value.
- Highly data - driven with a commitment to process. Excited about driving and tracking a consistent engagement process with all customers in your portfolio.
- Team player with the highest level of integrity, who will innovate to continue to improving the way Vera serves its customers.
- Previous experience with SaaS solutions company and/or an enterprise software company highly desired.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationship with a diverse set of internal and external constituencies including senior level executives, legal, technical, finance, sales and marketing experts.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organization, project management, time management, and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and to deliver on detail as well as strategy.
- Excellent team player.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related discipline required.
- Security certifications (CISSP etc.) is a plus.
- Startup experience is a plus.
- Travel expectations: up to 50%.
What you will get:
- A great team-oriented environment
- The freedom to be creative and make a difference
- Competitive Compensation package
- Excellent medical benefits