This job is with the United States Army. For the jobs that we have available an enlistment is required which means that you would be a soldier in the job that you pick.
For more information feel free to either call me or text me at
As a part of a team of soldiers, you secure your future with a career in the Active Duty Army (Full time), pay for college, guaranteed healthcare with family benefits. You gain leadership skills, college credit, and job-security.
This is an entry level position with no experience necessary.
A human resources specialist is responsible for providing support that affects Soldiers’ overall welfare and well-being while assisting leaders with keeping Soldiers combat-ready and effective.
- Attend Basic training (10 Weeks) and Advancedtraining (9 Weeks) with pay.
- Complete the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB)
- Age - 17 to 34 years old
- Education - Current Senior in High School (HS), HS Diploma, GED or higher
- Citizenship - U.S. Citizen/Permanent Resident
- Submit to background and medical screening
- Up to $40K bonus
- Up to $115,000 for additional education benefits
- 30 days vacation with pay per year
- Additional living expenses for those who have dependents
Work locations include all 50 states, Germany, and South Korea.
When you are interested in finding out more about this position, please apply now and within 24-48 hours, you will receive an email/text from a recruiter to schedule your interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $30,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Have you ever considered joining the United States Army or Army Reserve?
- One location
- Multiple locations
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Signing bonus
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Relocation assistance
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
Typical start time:
Typical end time: