Part-time | Temporary$22 an hour
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Excel
- Communication skills
- Microsoft Office
- Bachelor's degree
- High school diploma or GED
Full Job Description
Wildlife Conservation Society
Human Resources Assistant (Recruitment and Onboarding)
Coordinating Manager or HR Coordinator
July through December Monday through Saturday
25 hours per week - 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Provide administrative and technical support services in the day to day activities within the areas of the Human Resources Office of Temporary and Part-Time Employment with an emphasis on recruitment and on-boarding.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Facilitate all candidate interview events at all sites ensuring relevant EEO/AAP information is collected and recorded.
- Update all applicant and candidate information in Kenexa online applicant tracking system.
- Enter, update and maintain all required data relevant to applicant demographics, including but not limited to number of applicants, interviewees, hires, and reasons for selections and rejections for all temporary/part-time positions.
- Facilitate timely data submissions and follow up on issues that arise during the data acquisition process.
- Work closely with staff to identify, track, investigate, resolve and document data quality issues.
- Assist with orientation and on-boarding preparation including check-in, collection of paperwork and supporting documents, I-9 verification and taking/distributing employee ID’s
- Provide support ensuring all required regulations are met regarding EEO/AAP data and reporting.
- Professionally communicate with internal and external clients and vendors both verbally and in writing within bounds of delegated authority and/or redirect to supervisor as required.
- Provide front desk support as necessary.
- Assist with special projects and administrative duties as required.
- High School Diploma required; Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management, Human Resources, or Psychology strongly preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office particularly Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Outlook
- Prior experience working with an applicant tracking system, IBM Kenexa preferred
- Prior office experience and knowledge of HR Information Systems, SAP preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to work with large amounts of data with attention to detail.
- Excellent data analysis skills required and reporting experience preferred.
- Ability to think critically, prioritize tasks and adhere to deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to perform routine processes accurately and efficiently.
- Ability to work well with limited supervision and demonstrate flexibility in working in a team environment.