Top 3 Reasons Why You’ll Want to Join the Thrive Team
1. Career Development & Professional Growth - Thrive Autism Solutions is seeking a bright and energetic BCBA to run an ABA clinic and manage a team of BCBAs and Behavior Technicians in Fairview Heights, Illinois. Thrive is a rapidly expanding provider of ABA services, seeking to change the landscape of autism therapy. As we expand across the Midwest, we require strong leadership in each new location. Our Program Directors enjoy career development opportunities, a supportive clinical leadership structure, the ability to interact with and learn from fellow Program Directors and the back office support of one of the Midwest’s largest CARF accredited providers of treatment for children with Autism.
2. Technology & Training – In order to provide top-notch ABA therapy, Thrive equips our team members with in-depth training and the latest technology at all levels. From continuing education opportunities for our BCBAs to RBT training for our Behavior Technicians, we invest in our staff in order to create a team that parents and families can trust. We leverage technology to optimize data collection, analysis, and treatment planning. Say goodbye to time wasted graphing by hand!
3. Multi-setting Service Delivery – Thrive’s comprehensive treatment plans can be implemented both in-home or in our clinics to fit each family and child’s needs. Parent training can be conducted at home where problem behaviors occur, functional analysis can be conducted in a more controlled environment at the clinic, and our clients can generalize skills across therapists and settings! You’ll never feel limited by location when developing treatment plans for your clients!
Kids have no limits. Thrive Autism Solutions is a science-based organization that not only collects data but applies it, improving the functioning of children, families and our company. Using evidence-based interventions, we optimize a child’s potential and increase his families’ happiness, one celebrated step at a time.
This is our mission and we are zealous about it. We believe it. We live it. It’s the reason Thrive Autism Solutions exists. Please consider joining with us to make our community and this world a better place by helping children and families.
Thrive Autism Solutions’ core values shape our actions at all times:
And we do all of this because of our cornerstone value:
- Give hope through knowledge;
- Create fun and happiness;
- Be passionate and determined;
- Learn from everyone and everything;
- Celebrate growth and success;
- Set standards for integrity; and
- Apply science-make data-based decisions.
kids have no limits. Every one of us is here because we passionately believe that kids have the capacity to learn, grow and thrive.
To accomplish our mission, we hire, train, and retain the best people in our field who share our passion and our values.
Strong leadership is key to the success of our organization and to those we serve. Our leaders bring a collective 47 years of experience in science-based treatment of autism to Thrive; blending those strengths in a way which is energizing and exciting! You will not want to miss the opportunity to get in on the ground level of an expanding company whose goal is to learn, teach, and have fun doing it!
- BCBA certification
- Strong ability to communicate
- Ability to work both independently and within a team
- Must have 3+ years of relevant experience working in programs for children with autism spectrum disorders
- Developing and monitoring individualized treatment plans
- Analyzing data
- Completing functional behavior assessments
- Completing skills assessments
- Hiring, training and supervising all clinical staff at your location
- Monitoring scheduling and billing processes at your location
Contact our Clinical Director Jennifer Kirby directly:
- A Competitive Salary Package
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Generous career development support
- Opportunities for advancement