When you work for AmeriGas, you become a part of something BIG! Founded in 1959, AmeriGas is the nation’s premiere propane company, serving over 2 million residential, commercial, industrial and motor fuel propane customers. Together, our 8,500 dedicated professionals will deliver 1.5 billion gallons of propane from 1,400 distribution points across the United States.
At AmeriGas our employees are the keys to our success and we are proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package, in addition to excellent starting pay:
Exceptional medical, dental and prescription benefits
401(k) Company match
Ability to manage your own schedule
Generous bonus potential
Generous paid time off (including holidays)
Company laptop and cell phone
Annual performance reviews and salary increases
With a commitment to safety, oversees the employees in the day-to-day plant activities including scheduling, dispatching, administrative responsibilities, customer service, problem resolution, sales, service, training and safety. The Operations Supervisor may also engage in the duties of the plant employees on a regular basis.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Education and Experience Required:
- Must have ability to work well independently and with others
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Ability to take direction and provide direction to others
- Customer service mindset
- Ability to work confidentially and closely with the trust and confidence of the managers
- Problem-solving skills to appropriately plan day-to-day district needs.
- Required federal, state and local licenses/permits/certifications for work being performed; ability to deal with code enforcement officials, regulatory personnel and permitting jurisdictions
- High school diploma required, college degree preferred
- Two or more years in the propane industry preferred
- Computer skills and Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications required