Are you looking to combine both your medical skills and marketing/sales experience in one job? We are an innovative and growing company of medical clinics focused on bringing affordable and convenient healthcare to the trucking industry. UrgentCareTravel, in partnership with Pilot Flying J, the largest truck stop company in the United States, addresses one of the trucking industry's biggest challenges by offering easily accessible and affordable occupational medicine and primary care services for truck drivers and the local community. We currently have 13 clinic locations and are expanding quickly to 25 clinics across the country.
UrgentCareTravel's newest clinic in Spiceland, IN. is looking for a full-time Certified Medical Assistant who is medically qualified and interested in working closely with the clinics lead medical provider and corporate team to market and grow our unique clinic!
Qualifications / requirements related to the Certified Medical Assistant position include:
- Please read this entire job posting.
- Experience in phlebotomy, urinalysis, vital signs, patient registration and EMR.
- Great interpersonal and communications skills.
- HEAVY Front office skills involving patient registration, insurance verification and answering telephone inquiries.
- Willingness to become certified on Department of Transportation (DOT) specimen collection.
- Talking to local trucking companies, drivers, and local businesses to market our services.
- Above average computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel), EMR, E-mail and Internet.
- Strong work ethic: dependable, responsible, accountable, diligent, motivated, and ethical.
- Strong teamwork skills: ability to work well with Corporate and the other clinics in the UrgentCareTravel clinic network.
- This is a full-time position with benefits.
- Clinic hours are Monday to Friday from 8:00am-5:00pm
- Must be able to pass a drug test. Both Hair and Urine drug testing is performed for pre-employment
Interested candidates should respond to this posting and provide a resume/work history as well as their contact information (phone, e-mail).
Salary based on skills and experience.
UrgentCareTravel (UCT), in partnership with Pilot Flying J, the largest truck stop company in the United States, addresses one of the trucking industry's biggest challenges of offering easily accessible and affordable occupational medicine and primary care services for truck drivers and the local community.
Job Type: Full-time
- EMR Systems: 1 year (Preferred)
- Federal drug and urine collection: 1 year (Preferred)
- Marketing/Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Medical Front Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Phlebotomy: 1 year (Preferred)
- Certified Medical Assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off