ONLY FORD CERTIFIED DIESEL TECHS NEED APPLY
Our highly motivated technicians average over 60 hours turned per week in our climate-controlled shop, and our techs earn the highest pay rates in the industry and an additional bonus on warranty work!
$7,500 SIGN ON BONUS FOR THE RIGHT APPLICANT
We provide our technicians with :
- Flexible schedules
- Retention Bonuses
- Our successful service team carries high sales per RO and high closing ratios
- Relocation assistance available for qualified candidates
- Separate lunch area with kitchen
- Uniforms provided with individual lockers
- Discounts on products and services
- Work environment OSHA certified to current Air Quality Standards
- Highly productive shop
- Career advancement opportunities, promote from within
- Continued education, manufacturer hands on and web based training
- Clean and professional work environment
- Free lunch on Saturdays
- 401(K) WITH MATCH
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation and Personal Days
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance at group rates
- Basic Life Insurance
- Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
Our most recent awards and accomplishments :
- One of the largest and most successful Ford dealerships in Texas
- We have been in business for over 35 years
- Family owned and operated
- Perform comprehensive diagnostics to identify diesel issues and determine appropriate repair procedures.
- Disassemble, inspect, and reassemble, replacing or repairing damaged components as needed.
- Conduct routine maintenance tasks, such as fluid changes, filter replacements, and adjustments, to ensure optimal diesel performance.
- Utilize specialized diagnostic equipment and computerized systems to identify and troubleshoot diesel problems.
- Keep accurate records of repairs, parts used, and services performed on diesel systems.
- Collaborate with other technicians and automotive professionals to ensure efficient workflow and timely completion of tasks.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area, ensuring proper handling and disposal of hazardous materials and fluids.
- Adhere to all safety protocols and guidelines to promote a safe working environment.
- Maintain up-to-date training certifications through Ford
- Ford experience
- High school diploma or equivalent; technical or vocational training in automotive technology is preferred.
- Proven experience as an Automotive Diesel Technician or similar role.
- Proficiency in using diagnostic tools, scan tools, and computerized systems for transmission diagnostics and repairs.
- Strong mechanical and technical skills, with the ability to disassemble, repair, and reassemble transmissions accurately and efficiently.
- Excellent problem-solving and diagnostic abilities to identify transmission issues and determine effective repair solutions.
- Familiarity with industry safety standards and practices, ensuring adherence to guidelines and protocols.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
without sponsorship and be a current resident.
All applicants must be able to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, drugs test, and have valid driver’s license
We are an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65.00 - $85.00 per hour
Expected hours: 40 – 80 per week
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- Weekends as needed
- Ford Certified: 5 years (Required)
- Ford Diesel: 5 years (Required)
Work Location: In person