LinQuest has an exciting new opportunity to join a growing organization solving our customer’s most difficult challenges delivering support to analytics, mission operations, software development, cybersecurity and designing next generation systems. We are seeking a Sr. Systems Engineer to be a key contributor on a large software development effort managing commercial space assets. You will work within an agile team, designing, developing, and testing applications in a Cloud environment. You will be developing requirements, interfaces, and test plans. You will work within an agile software development team to ensure common vision and understanding between engineers and software developers on the way forward for all development and test, and develop and implement processes to ensure rapid development and continuous integration. You will be working on customer readiness reviews, perform gap analysis to identify process and tool integration needs, system dependencies and integration points, systems interface and data flows. Use SE processes to assess opportunities for interoperability and integration of the systems. Recommend and document integration, interoperability standards, deliverables and best practices.
- BS in engineering or a technical field
- 5+ years of experience developing SE&I documentation
- 2+ years working with Agile S/W development teams
- Experience with industry or government standards and technologies
- Ability to maintain accurate documentation for the enterprise, as well as related support team documented procedures.
- Ability to lead, conduct and/or participate in special projects, audits, tests, and reports.
- Able to work in teams in a dynamic and geographically-distributed environment
- Must have an active TS clearance, with a current SSBI (and access to SCI) and must have the ability to obtain a CI Poly
- Hands-on developmental/acquisitions systems engineering experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge in life-cycle support (e.g., requirements/interface definition, decomposition, test planning, test execution, test reporting, baseline management, etc.)
- Experience in preparing and/or reviewing technical and programmatic documentation ensuring accurate and that impacts are identified, understood and distributed.
- Active CI Poly
- Experience working with agile software development teams
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services, GovCloud, Microsoft Azure, other cloud environments, and/or high-side cloud environments C2S