Ready to Ignite your career and work alongside some of the most innovative and brightest professionals in IT? Join us and unleash your potential while modernizing key systems and applications. As a service desk specialist you will provide support services to our federal client in support of IT processes and the overarching IT governance structure from which all enterprise solutions are approved for implementation.
- Responsible for managing trouble tickets from the field by collecting information from the end-user, coordinating with the project team for remediation, and providing end-user updates.
- Responsible for collecting, analyzing, and creating reports from the service desk tool to provide status and identify tends on issues.
- Documentation of procedures, how-to-guides, and other technical documentation that supports the end-user
- Participate and facilitate discussions across technical and functional teams regarding cross system impacts (e.g. defects, new requirements).
- Active Secret clearance
- Minimum of four (4) years of professional IT experience
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience supporting IT operations or application development teams
- Experience working with ITSM Tools (i.e., ServiceNow, BMC Remedy, etc.)
- Experience with reading documentation and providing analysis of software business and technical capabilities
- Understand Information Assurance policies and best practices in accordance with DIACAP/RMF
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Effective communication skills
- College degree (B.A.; B.S.) in a related discipline.
- Experience supporting members of the Army National Guard or Active Army
- Experience working in an agile software development environment
- Experience using agile project management tools (i.e., JIRA, VersionOne, etc.)
- IT Service Management experience
Ignite IT is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, or other protected characteristic. In accordance with EO 13665 Final Rule, Ignite IT will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.
Applicants selected must be able to possess and maintain a government clearance as required for access to classified information.
US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 to $125,000.00 /year
- Active Secret clearance: 1 year
- professional IT: 4 years
- experience working with ITSM Tools (i.e., ServiceNow, BMC: 1 year
- experience using agile project management tools (i.e., JIR: 1 year