Why work as a Valet Parking Attendant?
- Work with your friends
- Have fun
- Get paid to do your schoolwork or other work(seriously, during downtime you literally get paid to do nothing. Some employees watch Game of Thrones, some do their homework, your choice....choose wisely Jon Snow)
- Walk away each night with cash tips
- Finish work with cash in your pocket, a paycheck on its way, and still plenty of time to go out each night and still have fun.
MB&L Parking Solutions is a privately owned hospitality and parking management company. Since 2005, MB&L has provided traffic flow management, self-parking assistance...if you are honestly interested in more boring info about our company please let me know and Ill gladly answer any and all questions.
The stuff that most applicants ask about:
1. There is an hourly wage in addition to tips.
2. Direct deposits every Wednesday.
3. Tips are pooled and divided every night so you leave with cash in your pocket.
4. There are shifts Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. Some weekday shifts as well.
5. No you do not have to work every shift or every weekend.
6. You set your availability.
7. Hourly wage including tips over $14.00 per hour.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $12.00 to $20.00 /hour
- Valet Parking: 1 year (Preferred)