Merakey is currently seeking part time/FFS BCBAs (Board Certified Behavior Analyst) to join our ABA Program in Baton Rouge, LA. ABA experience is highly preferred.
In this position, you will have a direct impact in enhancing a child's ability to succeed. The BCBA will provide support in our home and center-based ABA program. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Providing supervision to the Behavior Technicians along with supporting the individuals in our program
- Completing VB-MAPPs and assessments for new referrals, re-evaluations and parent training.
- Developing child specific program books, including activities and data collection as well as behavioral/crisis plans.
- Supporting the Behavioral Technicians through implementation of the treatment goals, program book, IPOS, behavioral/crisis plans and documentation.
MERAKEY IS PROUD TO OFFER THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS
- Work/Life Balance
- Competitive Compensation Plans
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans (for qualifying employees)
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short/Long Term Disability Coverage
- Life Insurance
- 403B Retirement Plan (with company matching)
- Marketplace Savings Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Programs
- 24-Hour Nurse Hotline
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Generous Paid Time Off (for qualifying positions)
- Stability that coincides with working for a national leader in education and human services
ABOUT MERAKEY'S EDUCATION & AUTISM DIVISION
The Merakey Education and Autism Division focuses on a continuum of care throughout the lifespan. The core, fundamental principles of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) are incorporated into a specialized approach across all service offerings. This division is supported by a senior management team of highly qualified professionals that provide training, supervision, guidance, and support to each of our specialized programs. This team is comprised of decades of expertise in education, autism, and behavioral health experiences.
Merakey opened their very first Licensed Private Academic School for students on the Autism Spectrum in the fall of 2005. Since inception, the Education and Autism Services have grown across the state of Pennsylvania providing support for all individuals across the lifespan.
For more information on each individual service, please visit:
- Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)
- Childcare/Pre-K Readiness
- Licensed Private Academic Schools
- In-District Specialized Classrooms
- Therapy Services
- Stepping Stones Plus
- Adult Autism Services
- Adult Autism Housing Services
Merakey is a leading developmental, behavioral health and education provider offering a breadth of integrated services to individuals and communities across the country.
We leverage our size and expertise to develop innovative solutions and new models of care to meet the needs of individuals, their families, public and private healthcare funders and community partner organizations.
We recognize that complex needs require a holistic approach. With our experience, expertise and compassion, we empower everyone within our communities to reach their fullest potential.
With a rich tradition spanning 50 years with nearly 10,000 employees, Merakey provides care to over 40,000 adults and children throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Maryland, Delaware, Louisiana, Michigan, Texas, California, and Tennessee.
Merakey is an Equal Opportunity Employer!
In addition to completing your application, please feel free to email your resume directly to our recruiter at: Yvonne.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minimum of a Master of Science in Applied Behavior Analysis
- Current BCBA (Board Certified Behavior Analyst) or BCBA eligibility
- Louisiana BCBA Licensure or the ability to obtain one within 30 days
- Minimum of (1) one year ABA experience
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled