Professional Appointment Setter - for Web Based Demos for our Sales Executives, from a Home Office.
(Draw + Commission + Bonuses = $40,000-$50,000yr)
Blue Yonder is seeking an experienced Professional REMOTE Appointment Setter to support our sales team and become an integral, contributing part of what we do and strive to achieve.
This is NOT a receptionist position. We are looking for someone with a sales mentality, that has experience making cold calls and setting web based appointments for a sales team.
Who is Blue Yonder?
Blue yonder is a new merchant processing platform that allows businesses to pass their merchant fees to their customer base. This saves businesses tens of thousands of dollars a year in merchant fees. Blue Yonder is based out of Atlanta, Ga.
Your primary objective:
As a self-motivated Appointment Setter with Blue Yonder, your primary focus is to use your phone skills, sales psychology, and professionalism to drive sales numbers up, by setting web demo appointments. You will assist the sales executives by setting a minimum of 15-20 appointments a week for a 10-15-minute web demo, with small businesses, which must include the owner. We will provide leads and scripts.
TO APPLY, you will to:
Apply on Indeed with you updated resume.
*Then, call 844-230-9311 and leave a message on our employment line telling us who you are, which position you are applying for, and just a brief summary of yourself, and why your related experience will make you an asset to Blue Yonder.
You MUST call to be considered for a position.*
The ideal candidate:
1) Experience making 100+ calls a day, making outbound cold calls and working our database of warm leads.
2) Appointment setting for 3+ years.
3) Must have proven ability to get through the gatekeeper and book appointments with the owner. Sales experience is a plus!
4) Excellent computer skills, including experience using a CRM. We use ZOHO and must be able to keep proper, timely notes on your prospects. Skills with MS office, excel, word, power point.
5) Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
6) Must have professional home office setup to conduct business.
7) Must be dynamic and upbeat on the phone, day in and day out.
8) Be willing to be coached and properly trained.
9) Possess time management skills, using CRM to plan your days/week with tasks and calendar.
10) Self-motivated to work and succeed, while our sales supervisor will see and track your overall efforts, we are not babysitting your daily efforts.
11) Possess a highly professional demeanor, in order to set appointments with business owners or C-Suite executives.
12) Min. Associates Degree from Accredited College.
What can you expect as an iCare Appointment Setter?
1) Stability, longevity and, above all, REALISTIC high earning potential
2) Immediate and hands on training. Additional ongoing coaching.
3) A company that believes in their product and believes in their employees.
4) A generous draw, bonus and commission structure
5) No weekends, no late nights, flexible hours.
6) 1099 Position.
7) Leads Provided
8) Scripts Provided
How do I apply?
To be considered for a position here at Blue Yonder there are TWO steps, both of which you MUST follow:
Step 1: Apply to this contracting position on Indeed with your RESUME.
Step 2: CALL our employment hotline: 844-230-9311 and leave a detailed voicemail about yourself, what position you are applying for, and WHERE you found out about the position (IE, Indeed, ZipRecruiter, Facebook), and how you would be an asset to iCare.
YOU MUST COMPLETE BOTH STEPS TO BE CONSIDERED
Please feel free to learn more on our website at www.blueyondercorp.com
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Job Types: Full-time Effort, Commission
1099 employee, Draw + Commission = Potential - $40,000-$50,000
Job Types: Contract, Commission
Salary: $40,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
- Remote Work Home Office: 1 year (Required)
- Sales Appointment Setting: 2 years (Required)
- 100+ day Cold Calling: 2 years (Required)
- Other forms
- Monday to Friday
- 8 hour shift