Are you looking for a Challenging opportunity in the Sales Arena? We are looking for a strong, results driven Outside Sales Consultant who wants to unlock their potential growing our territory and building relationships with our valuable optical retailers.
We are Marcolin USA Eyewear. An international leader in high-fashion eyewear. We are an Italian based company founded on the principles of quality, design and fashion. Our collections are well known throughout Europe and the world and include Tom Ford, Roberto Cavalli, Swarovski, Tods, Emilio Pucci, Kenneth Cole, Guess, Timberland, Skechers, Harley-Davidson, Victoria Secrets, Timberland, Diesel and more.
Our Corporate headquarter is based in Somerville, NJ and showrooms are located in NYC and Miami.
Who are we looking for this Outside Sales Consultant?
A passionate, highly motivated, results driven Outside Sales Consultant who is ready to provide actual sales results in comparison to forecast/history and:
- Ready to increase revenue within the assigned territory by initiating regular in person contact with existing and potential clients.
- Understands benefit of cold calling and discovering potential new clients
- Excellent organizational and reporting abilities.
- Accurately and thoroughly complete sales forms, reports and other documents.
- Driven to accomplish goals and go beyond
Qualifications of the Outside Sales Consultant:
- Minimum 2-3 years of proven success as an Outside / Territory Sales professional. If you have been in Optical Industry, that is a plus
- High School Diploma or equivalent, college degree is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel is important)
- Ability to carry and lift multiple sample bags, weighing up to 50 lbs
- Proven ability to meet and exceed specified sales goals
- Skilled in time, territory and call cycle management
Why work for Marcolin USA?
Marcolin USA offers many perks and benefits beyond salary. We offer a full complement of valuable benefits which include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- FSA and HSA
- Life and Disability
- 401(k) and Match
- Expense Reimbursement
- Wellness Program, EAP, and more.
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of Marcolin USA, Inc.
Marcolin USA is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference, age, national origin, ethnicity, disability or veteran status, or any other protected status designated by federal, state or local law.
To learn more, please visit our web site at: http://www.marcolin.com
Job Type: Full-time
- Eyewear Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Outside Sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused