Hy-Tec Constructionis looking for a self-motivated, passionate architect that is seeking a challenging career with an energetic and diverse construction company. This person will be a key part of helping us grow our architectural department. This person will have the opportunity to work side by side with clients, design staff and construction project managers on a daily basis.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Meet with clients and assist in managing client expectations, team communication and in-house coordination.
- Provide project team coordination from concept throughconstruction, specifications and material selections.
- Provide direction, redline and mentor entry level design staff
- Review design and construction plans against existing site conditions
- Resolve unforeseen site and design conditions/problems and purpose cost effective technical solutions.
- Review contractor’s submittals and RFI’s as required; maintain accurate and complete job files including as-built drawings and specifications; identifyprogress delays and recommend appropriate corrective action.
- Bachelor of ArchitectureDegree
- 8+ years of professional experience
- MN Licensed Architect
- Knowledge of building codes, zoning, jurisdictional processes, building materials, specifications and construction techniques
- Experience in constructiondocumentation preparation and field observation.
- Strongleadership, organizational, communication and relationship management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft office products, Revit, AutoCD, SketchUp and other 3D modeling software.
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
Hy-Tec Construction is an equal opportunity employer. This is a full-time position with competitive wages and benefits.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 8 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
Company's Facebook page: