Project Manager to work on NYCSCA school renovation projects from inception through construction and close-out. Join us as we expand our sustainable practice with K-12 and higher education projects throughout Manhattan, Brooklyn, Bronx and Queens boroughs. We are an Owner/ developer/ architecture firm seeking to add experienced architects to work on current and future projects.
Bring your experience in rehab, and exterior envelope and façade renovations and join our team of talented and motivated architects through the design and documentation process, from schematic design through construction phase services and closeout. Interact directly with our clients, owner team and consulting team.
5+ years of experienced, 3+ years of experience as a Project Manager a must. Architect position requires:
- Excellent design and technical skills Ability to present design and technical ideas to clients, consultants and peers. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Project Manager experienced working on exterior façade and envelope projects from start through completion. School renovation experience a must
- Communications skills working with clients and facilities
- Proficiency with NYC building codes, standards and permitting.
- Architect experience in organizing and coordinating the work of engineering and specialty consultants. Assembling and editing technical specifications. Knowledge of construction sequencing.
- Architect with a Professional degree (BArch or MArch)
- Professional Registration is desirable
- Software Proficiency AutoCAD, Adobe, MS Office Suite – Excel, Word, Outlook
- Take charge of the delivery 2-3 on-going projects as the Project Manager
- Manage scope reports and construction documents
- Prepare code analysis and coordinate the preparation of Design development phase
- Coordinate with consultants and expeditors for project filing and DOB approvals
- Implement standards and procedures
- Prepare Contract Documents and coordinate with Construction teams
- Prepare agency approval packages
- Supervise construction administration teams to ensure delivery of projects and proper execution
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time