A HOODZ Technician is part of a hard working team responsible for fire protection through decontaminating grease from the ductwork, fans, and hoods of commercial kitchen exhaust systems.
This is an challenging and rewarding opportunity where:
- The work can be hard, dirty, and shifts can range from 7 to 12 hours
- We work outside in all safe weather conditions, including very hot, cold, and rainy days
- The work is physical, including using ladders daily to access and work on high roofs, inside small hoods, and in drop ceilings. All team members are actively and productively working while on the job.
- Its extremely satisfying to do the job right, work for clients that truly value what we do, and be part of a team that pulls in the same direction
- You take pride in what you accomplish and in helping our clients awith fire safety
CLICK ON THE APPLY BUTTON BELOW TO COMPLETE AN APPLICATION FOR THIS POSITION.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 to $15.00 /hour