Middle/High School English Teacher
Conducts an organized and professional classroom
· Implements rigorous and highly engaging standards based instruction
· Has an unwavering belief that all children can and want to learn
· Supports all students including students who are linguistically diverse and who have an IEP or 504 plan
· Develops and implements curriculum to ensure student mastery of Colorado state standards.
· Maintains curriculum to ensure the needs of students are met
· Demonstrates exceptional instructional practices
· Collaborates with other faculty in delivery of appropriate instructional approaches, working to serve the various learning styles and needs of all students.
· Models and fosters independent thinking skills, creative problem solving, and abstract reasoning
· Shows empathy and understanding of students
· Creates a safe learning environment where each child excels
· Previous successful teaching experience
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 /year